SS Enterprise Risk - Rev Cycle ComplianceShift
Full-time Thank you for considering a career atBon Secours Mercy Health!
This position contributes to the BSMH mission and vision by serving as an auditor of physician services related to the annual coding audit processes, appropriateness of compensation and compliance work plan. This position provides compliance program-related audit activities as needed. Requirements
- Auditing Experience, Experience with EPIC Electronic Medical Records System
- Two to four years of in-depth experience within healthcare operations, healthcare auditing, or physician coding/billing either from a consulting perspective or as an employee/manager.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid, Insurance Managed Care including documentation, coding, reimbursement methodologies, as well as extensive familiarity with Department of Health and Human Services Office of Inspector General (OIG) and Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) rules, regulations and compliance guidance.
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills to process auditing and monitoring reports, identify compliance risks and prioritize recommendations.
Bon SecoursMercyHealthis an equal opportunity employer.
We'll also reward your hard work with:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
40 Work Shift:
SS Enterprise Risk - Rev Cycle Compliance All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you'd like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for
Mercy Health - Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours - Ashland, Kentucky; Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email@example.com.If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting ID: 556644657Posted: 2020-05-21