Job Title: Reach Truck Operator-NDC Putaway
Requisition ID: 117072BR
Shift: 1st shift 7:30am-4:00pm Monday-Friday
When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of $22 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.Location:
Bridgewater, NJ How will you make an impact?
The Reach Truck Operator starting position will encompass the NDC starting positions of Putaway, Order Picker and the BW Inventory Control Clerks.What will you do?
How will you get here?
- Directs, stages and places all material in or outside the building
- Completes necessary information for record keeping
- Uses proper material handling equipment to perform required tasks.
- Picks, prepares, packages, documents, labels and ships all material according to prescribed regulations using proper dispatching equipment
- Originates short sheets forms.
- Unloads, verifies, sorts, separates, locates and properly documents (filing) all material.
- Responsible for maintaining assigned equipment clean and in good working order
- Expected to keep all work areas clean and orderly
- Responsible for all transactions controls (computerized as future improvements develop).
- Required to perform incidental duties relating to this job classification
- Responsible for inventory accuracy
- Removes and disposes of refuse, keeps outside passageway clear and clean, provides supplies and minor maintenance/janitorial services.
- Will be expected to perform all job functions in a safe and responsible manner.
- Able to communicate effectively
- Ability to read and understand safety instructions
- Works efficiently in a team environment
- Fork truck experience
- Will perform all other duties as may apply to the existing job description.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $25 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them. Our global team of more than 75,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Posting ID: 556644662Posted: 2020-05-21