L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers' mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers' mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $17 billion in annual revenue, 50,000 employees and customers in more than 130 countries. L3Harris.com
Description: Job Title: Engineering Technician - RF- 2nd ShiftJob Code:SAS20202204-44709Job Location: Malabar, FLJob Description:
L3Harris is searching for a talented Engineering Test Technician to join the L3Harris team to test complex next generation avionics hardware. The candidate will be responsible for executing CCA functional, thermal/vibration ESS tests and final acceptance tests on hardware utilizing digital and K/L Band RF technology. The candidate will also apply electronic theory, principles of electrical circuits, electrical testing procedures to perform troubleshooting to component level. This position is for 1st shift support.Essential Functions:
- Ability to work 2nd shift
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings or schematics to perform work duties.
- Work under direct supervision using a prescribed set of processes and procedures
- Work directly with engineers optimizing test processes and procedures
- Lean, continuous improvement mindset
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 4 years of prior relevant experience or 2 years post-Secondary/Associates Degree with 0 to 2 years of prior related experience.
- 2+ years experience with analog, digital, K/L Band RF circuits and technologies
- 2+ years experience with electrical drawings and schematics
- 2+ years of operating test equipment including Spectrum Analyzers, Network Analyzers, Oscilloscope, Signal Generators, and DMMs
- Possess a positive attitude and the ability to work in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Software CVI and LabView experience desired
- Computer Skills (Microsoft Windows and Office)
- Professional attitude and excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Ability to work occasional weekend, off-shift, and overtime work.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.