Come Join US Cellular- Located right off the blue line in Chicago/ Rosemont, US Cellular offers a dynamic workplace, competitive salaries including bonuses, a very casual atmosphere and lucrative benefits including a 401K AND pension. There's a reason the Chicago Tribune has voted US Cellular as a "Chicago Top Employer" 4 years in a row. Work life balance is paramount here and embracing diversity and inclusion is part of our DNA. Our core values, entrepreneurial spirit and collaborative nature empower our associates to do remarkable things.We invite you to be a part of our nearly 6,000 employees making a difference every day.
Responsible for developing and executing a robust product portfolio (e.g., Network, Mobility, IOT, Security) marketing strategy and plan to drive customer acquisition and retention programs. Marketing strategy should include positioning, promotion and pricing elements needed for driving increased demand for the product. Develop demand generation programs through customer journey, from awareness building to lead nurturing and retention campaigns. They must be able to collaborate with product management and sales leaders to help identify the core messaging and differentiators that will resonate with our defined target audiences. An outstanding candidate will have prior experience driving growth and engagement with existing customers and potential customers, while working across the organization to prioritize the product features demanded by markets.
- Driving the use of customer, market and competitive research to understanding customer's technical and business needs, as well as values and benefits of the product offerings
- Generating and analyzing competitive and win/loss data to provide insights to the business to help guide roadmap and strategy.
- Working with sales, product management and business leadership to understand market goals and priorities and translating them into focused marketing objectives.
- Creating go-to-market strategies, market messages with clearly defined differentiators, and content plans for product portfolio to drive demand and lead generation activities.
- Marketing strategy should include positioning, promotion, channel and pricing elements needed for driving increased demand for the product.
- Collaborating with vertical marketing team to develop innovative total customer offerings that ensure customer success and solve customer needs.
- Delivering clear, compelling, and differentiated value propositions that position the strength of our solutions and connect with the market.
- Generate innovative content for marketing collateral and thought leadership initiatives, including white papers, webinars, one-sheets, case studies and presentations
- Lead, attract, motivate and manage high performing teams
- Coach, motivate and develop associates to achieve and exceed goals by establishing accountabilities, agreeing to high standards monitoring and reviewing performance and providing timely and relevant feedback
- Maintain composure under pressure and ambiguous situation-RMns
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering or related field
- 8-10 years of experience with a combination of technical and creative marketing expertise in a B2B environment
- Proven success in creating compelling value proposition and messaging for technical solutions
- Demonstrated experience in generating thought leadership content for marketing campaigns and sales enablement assets
- Proven success combining creative and critical thinking skills to create accurate forecasts and implement programs on time, within budget, and in support of strategic goals and objectives
- Experience working closely with marketing communications, demand generation marketing, product management and sales teams to achieve shared revenue goals
- Strategic thinker, skilled communicator and seasoned influencer with demonstrated ability to drive consensus at all levels
- Ability to take complex analytic solutions and articulate actionable insights
- Ability to quickly grasp complex concepts and then translate them for less technical audiences
- Self-motivated with ability to prioritize and manage competing demands in fast-paced environment
- Relevant B2B technology marketing experience, primarily in telecommunication, technology, and/or start-up companies
- Entrepreneurial attitude and the ability to wear multiple hats with a "roll-up-your-sleeves" mentality
- Prior experience tackling ambiguous complex problems in a changing marketplace and creating effective solutions/responses
- MBA Preferred
Posting ID: 556644740Posted: 2020-05-21