Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Supervise a team of individual contributors who are manufacturing Honeywell's world class innovative products. You will leverage your manufacturing experience and skills to lead some of the world's most talented production employees. You will use your leadership abilities to contribute to driving safety, productivity, and exceptional quality in one of Honeywell manufacturing production facilities. Through collaboration with cross functional teams, you will prioritize team workload and drive continuous improvement. As a team supervisor, you will coach your team members in technical and behavioral competencies in order to deliver high impact business results.
- Deliver on strong site health, safety and environmental performance every day
- Drive the application of work processes and standards to ensure high production quality and productivity
- Work collaboratively with cross functional partners to balance your team's capacity with prioritized activities
Hours for third shift are 10 PM - 6:30 AM. Must be flexible to work overtime, Saturdays and Sundays if needed.
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 year associates degree
- Some relevant manufacturing experience
- Efficient with SAP software
- Ability to troubleshoot processes and equipment
- Conveys information with clarity and directness
- Some relevant leadership experience
- Computer literacy
- Willingness to consistently take the initiative to get things done
- JOB ID: req230129
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 10045 International Blvd,West Chester,Ohio,45246,United States
Supply Chain (CHINA)
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.