Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Use your knowledge of project management and procurement experience for critical programs within Honeywell Aerospace. You will work with cross functional teams to recommend engineering and manufacturing improvements to attain design objectives in the most economical manner possible. You will work to determine the appropriate materials needed to achieve successful completion of initiatives.
Works independently, is fully proficient in applying established standards and sets objectives to deliver results. Interacts with stakeholders within and outside of material function on material related activities.
Provide data support and report within material function.
The SPL function is responsible for the planning and execution of program material acquisition requirements, material and procurement labor to meet the program and customer requirements. The primary objective is to ensure the supply base is in place to ensure supplier performance to technical, scheduled, cost and quality on all programs based on best value to meet the specific needs of Honeywell and its customers.
Monitors, plans and executes all material acquisitions and procurement support, (Proposal through Material Acquisition planning and Execution) to fulfill Honeywell's contractual requirements within the programs cost and schedule parameters; managing conflicting objectives by developing alternatives, tradeoffs and recommendations.
Act as program focal point related to subcontractor performance.
Leads the Subcontracts Management team regarding all matters related to Subcontract Management process.
Coordinates surveillance of subcontractor performance to ensure that items or services are in conformance with specifications and schedules.
Provides material status to the program and Honeywell management, and implements corrective actions to resolve potential problems.
Responsible for the management of material and procurement support labor cost accounts as the Contract Account Manager (CAM).
Generates and maintains the Material Acquisition plan.Ability to travel up to 25%Key Responsibilities
- Cost effective materials planning
- Applies material science knowledge
- Recommend changes to attain objectives
- Responsible for Cost Accountant Management
- Reviews specifications
- Determines appropriate material levels
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience in materials management, procurement, project management or manufacturing engineering
- Must be a U.S. Citizen due to contractual requirements
- Established knowledge of the field's standards and specifications
- Experience in aerospace industry
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with MRP/ERP systems
- Experience presenting to customers and leadership
- Excellent computer literacy including MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Project
- Ability to focus on important information and identify key details
- Capability of following guidelines and ensuring efficiency on tasks
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision
- Willingness to consistently take the initiative to get things done
- JOB ID: req230428
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 13350 US Hwy 19 N,Clearwater,Florida,33764,United States
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.