Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Be part of a team at the Clearwater, FL location where you will use your knowledge and background in finding innovative, cost-effective means to improve production control output and continuous improvements working with Operations, Engineering, Operations AME and Sourcing. You will partner with the factory operations in providing direction that ensures product is coordinated, monitored and completes the production cycle according to schedule.
- Review production schedules
- Capacity requirement review
- Labor load review
- Material availability review
- Review engineering plans
- Continuous improvement plans
- Interacts with factory floor
- Identifies risk factors
- Data analysis overviews
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma / GED
- Prior experience in production planning.
- Prior experience in material procurement / planning.
- Degree of creativity and latitude.
- Able to make decisions using data provided.
- Working knowledge of basic computer skills
- JOB ID: req230431
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 13350 US Hwy 19 N,Clearwater,Florida,33764,United States
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Posting ID: 556644822Posted: 2020-05-21