Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings intelligent and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
For more than 130 years, we've solved the toughest customer challenges through a rare combination of our industrial expertise and our innovations in ground breaking software and technology, and industry-leading automation.
This engineering excellence is built on a foundation of inclusion, diversity and driving a performance culture that values integrity and ethics.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We're seeking an Advanced Cyber Security Architect who will be responsible for using their knowledge of security engineering to successfully enable delivery of secure aerospace products through repeatable and automated mechanisms. He or she will help build, establish and maintain cyber secure system development practices within Honeywell Aerospace that allow continuous delivery of best in class cyber secure avionics systems.
You'll take your proven experience and...
YOU MUST HAVE
- Assist with assessing the cyber security posture of Honeywell products.
- Execute product security process activities including threat and attack tree modelling, security requirements definition, cyber test planning and execution, and cyber risk assessments.
- Assist other team members with the identification of appropriate design changes to enable engineering and product teams to design, deliver and deploy secure systems
- Assist with the execution, automation and visualization of cyber security testing and with quantifying product residual cyber risk
- Follow Aerospace defined processes to verify correctness and completeness of required cyber certification documentation and cyber security test activities
- Help conduct continuous improvement activities that define, measure, visualize and improve key cyber security assurance metrics
- Familiarity with Aerospace industry and the FAA compliance process is highly desired
- Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or other related degree with an emphasis in Information Security or a related field
- 3+ years developing, architecting, implementing or testing enterprise, industrial or embedded class cyber security solutions
- Solid knowledge of the concepts, principles, structures, and standards used to design, implement, monitor, and secure information systems
- Knowledge of the security controls used to enforce various levels of confidentiality, integrity, and availability
- Proficient with installing and using Linux and Microsoft Windows, and with executing commands at the command line interface
- Previous experience with designing and/or testing embedded systems
- Information Security accreditation (CISSP - Certified Information Systems Security Professional or equivalent)
- JOB ID: req230730
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 21111 N. 19th Ave (Deer Valley),Phoenix,Arizona,85027,United States
- Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.