Senior Director Product Sales - BSNA Channel What you will do
Responsible for leading the PBU sales teams across global products focused on the BSNA channel to deliver strong revenue growth and increased JCI product sales. The position will serve as the lead for growth of Johnson Controls products through BSNA. This position will work in collaboration with the global Products business unit sales teams and lead strategic programs to increase volume, drive activities for replacement of "non JCI" products in the channel, and provide input and collaboration on future product roadmaps to serve the channel. This role will develop strategic sales plans and work across business units and functional teams for execution and achievement of those plans. He or she will implement a common sales operating system and elevate the level of support enabling collective growth for the Johnson Controls channel and global products in North America.How you will do it
What we look for
- Prepare and implement strategic and tactical plans, which support growth of Johnson Controls products through the Building Solutions NA channel.
- Build, manage and direct annual sales and margin targets across global product business.
- Achieve alignment and commitment of sales growth programs with key BSNA sales leadership and global products sales teams.
- Establish objectives, develop business plans, and implement strategic initiatives to achieve supporting results.
- Drive programs across product business unit sales teams with a collective goal of increasing double digit sales volume year over year.
- Supervise activities of PBU sales teams in the planning and formation of sales strategies with BSNA to grow and enhance overall profitability.
- Work with functional teams to understand non-JCI product spend and establish plans to shift purchasing spend to Johnson Controls products and technology.
- Coach, mentor, and develop sales teams, establishing a winning culture that inspires individual best performance.
- Establish best in class sales operating system with key metrics to drive accountability and actions.
- Assist in marketing, pricing, product development efforts with product management teams.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- The person in this position must have a minimum of 10-15 years' sales & program experience, understanding building automation, HVAC, fire and security domains, working within a large, results-oriented business environment
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, or Commerce. MBA preferred.
- Possess a demonstrated track record of developing and leading high performing sales teams within competitive business environments. Enjoys the role of mentor and coach.
- Strong analytical mindset with experience in channel management and strong aptitude for growth with experience in process development and CRM systems
- Broad business experience with an emphasis on technical, product-based environments. Manufacturing experience is an asset.
- Intelligent, energetic, articulate, and confident with strong leadership and motivational capabilities
- Exceptional communicator with well-developed presentation and negotiation skills. Comfortable dealing at all levels internally and externally.
- Ability to travel 30-50% domestically.
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/careers.
Posting ID: 556644912Posted: 2020-05-21