This position is CONTINGENT upon contract award. Our recruiting team will follow up with you on your application. Our hiring team will not start the interview evaluation process until award.
Jacobs is seeking a Senior Software Developer, Applications who provides POC and prototyping development capabilities in innovation and advanced technologies. This position requires elevated technical ability in the design, development, enhancements, debugging, and implementation software specific to CYOD, VOIP, and other devices and integrating them into the existing USG Program Office network. As well as providing documentation as required for supporting innovation efforts by application team. Qualifications :Qualifications
- Lead Developer/Engineer and US Army National Guard member with 12+ years of experience in software application development, network and systems administration, and cyber security.
- Design, code, test, debug, and implement cyber and medical analytics applications for the DoD Defense Health Agency.
- Monitor performance tuning using IIS, SQL server, and VMware; develop automation solutions using Visual Studio, and create baseline documentation in an Agile environment.
- Practical experience in collaborating with technical teams and stakeholders to drive progress and achieve goals and objectives.
- TS/SCI clearance required.
#I2S #SITECJ #MOIPEssential Functions
Requires sitting for extended periods of time at a desk (90%). Requires sitting at a computer terminal for long periods of time (90%). There is a possibility that due to parking availability and location of work area walking moderate to long distances can sometimes be required.Work Environment
Inside office/cubicle environment. Requires ability to interact professionally with co-workers and all levels of management (100%).Equipment and Machines
Requires ability to operate a personal computer, a telephone, copier, and other general office equipment (100%). Ability to conduct evaluation of third and fourth generation or current state of the art computer hardware and software and its ability to support specific requirements, interfacing with other equipment and systems.Attendance
Attendance is critical. Work hours are normally 8 hours per day and 5 days per week, Monday through Friday. Being prompt is important to provide continuous and on-going service to customers. Attendance is important to maintain continuity of service. Work outside of normal duty hours may be required with as little as one hour advance notice. Overtime is infrequent, but important when required (1%).Other Essential Functions
Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing. Must be able to interface with individuals at all levels of the organization. Must be able to obtain unescorted access to work areas. Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others.
Posting ID: 556644926Posted: 2020-05-21