What you will do
This position is accountable for performing routine testing assignments, making moderate adaptations and modifications to units, maintaining and installing test systems, troubleshooting production units.
How you will do it
Sets up test facilities and connecting instruments according to general instructions and agency test requirements.
Analyzes test data making modifications and adaptations to the actual units being tested.
Utilizes computer software programs as required to accomplish tasks.
Follows established safety procedures and keeping a clean work area.
Other duties as assigned.
What we look for
- High School Diploma or equivalent combined education and experience; Vo-Tech training in HVAC preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Proficiency in a Windows operating environment, including e-mail and Microsoft Office software.
- Strong interpersonal skills and decision making ability.
- Effective and professional communication and organization skills.
- Demonstrated working knowledge and skills in such areas as wiring, instrumentation, electromechanical troubleshooting, and modification of prototypes.
- Good ability to analyze data and make decisions based on analysis
- The ability to lift equipment: compressors, units, motors, sheet metals parts, etc.
- Basic math skills.
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/careers.
- Overtime Status: Non-exempt
Posting ID: 556644931Posted: 2020-05-21