Position at McCarthy Building Co
McCarthy Building Companies is hiring full-time Carpenters
for our upcoming projects in the Atlanta, GA area. In this role, you will construct concrete forming systems for large concrete pours in commercial, civil, or marine projects. The ideal applicant has 3+ years of proven experience as a carpenter and possesses excellent carpentry techniques in the construction industry.
McCarthy proudly offers our craft professionals:
- Safety-First Mindset
- Paid Holidays (7)
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Retirement
- Professional Development
- Referral Cash Bonuses!
McCarthy's core purpose is to be the Best Builder in America. We value our skilled tradespeople, and we know the abilities you bring make us a better company. Together, we can build great thingsKey Responsibilities
- Assemble columns or wall form work (gang forms, stick build, slip forms, etc.)
- Erect temporary handrails and associated safety related items
- Experience setting bolt templates
- Sawing, stripping, nailing, burning, measuring, tightening/loosening bolts and drilling when needed
- Knowledge of proper use of equipment, materials, and supplies used on construction projects
- Previous experience in commercial construction projects preferred
- Ability to work independently and complete daily activities according to work schedule
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency
- Candidates with a TWIC card preferred
McCarthy is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious beliefs, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Posting ID: 556644946Posted: 2020-05-21