When you're part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you'll be supported in achieving your career goals.Position Overview:
Thermo Fisher is seeking a highly motivated individual to help drive our objective to provide exceptional digital experiences to our customers throughout their buying journey. The Sr. Manager, Digital Marketing Channels will be a part of our corporate digital marketing excellence team and partner with the Program's key stakeholders to plan, communicate, and drive forward the development and deployment of omni-channel marketing campaigns resulting in a personalized experience at every customer touch point.How will you make an impact?
The Sr. Manager, Digital Marketing Channels will be an expert in cutting edge digital campaigns and possesses a combination of business and technical skills they will utilize to successfully leverage our advanced digital marketing technology platform. Specifically, the Sr. Manager, Digital Marketing Channels will be responsible for driving growth in consumer acquisition, engagement and retention through the various customer touch points. This individual will also manage a team that will drive and execute on our omni-channel program.
Applicants should have a strong background in omni-channel marketing within an innovative digital team and have an exceptionally well versed understanding of marketing technology. Candidates must possess strong project management, communication, analytical, and organizational skills. A desire to find efficiency in everyday processes and relentless attention to detail is a must. What will you do?
- Provide overall management, coordination, and oversight of all facets related to omni-channel campaign implementations partnering with Digital Marketing, Businesses, Offer Management, Analysts, Creative Services and Brand
- Manage individual campaign project milestones and tasks; scheduling and coordinating digital analysts, creative, and other required resources; and overall final delivery.
- Coordinate campaign planning meetings, campaign kickoff calls, and campaign status updates; plan and lead Steering Committee meetings
- Problem solve in order to ensure all deadlines are met; foresee potential obstacles well in advance of campaign launch dates
- Align interdependent deliverables and ensure program strategies are aligned to the organization's objectives
- Partner with businesses to set campaign goals, measure results and react appropriately
- Lead efforts to test, evaluate, and continuously optimize omni-channel campaigns
How will you get there?
- Forecast cost of the strategic initiative; analyze variances and initiate corrective actions as needed
- Partner with Analytics Team to evolve omni-channel reporting dashboard; communicate dashboard results at stakeholder meetings
- Work with Digital Product Managers to help them to devise, understand, and champion the digital omni-channel vision in a scrum-agile environment
- Act as the business lead in building requirements to continue to expand our omni-channel touch points within our marketing technology stack
- Research competitor dynamics and capabilities as well as voice of the customer to ensure we are driving customer centric, competitive programs
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- Master's degree preferred
- Minimum of 5+ years related experience (omni-channel marketing, advanced digital campaign management, integrated marketing across search, paid media, programmatic, DSP, display, email, web, social, customer service, instruments, sales, call centers, events, onsite stores)
- Exceptionally well versed in rapidly evolving digital marketing space
- Thought leader in omni-channel marketing bridge the gap between technical capabilities and business needs
- Exceptional verbal/written communication skills; outstanding facilitation and consensus building skills
- Excellent project management skills including the ability to formulate and drive detailed plans and key performance indicators to report on the health of each project
- Develop and present communications, frequently to senior leadership, communicating the desired message, at the appropriate level, for the right recipient
- Able to build relationships with key individuals necessary for collaboration
- Ability to translate strategy into projects and drive project execution; Experience with budgeting and business planning
- Collaborate with cross-functional areas (i.e. Business Marketing, Digital Marketing, Finance, and Analytics) and third-party vendors throughout project definition and execution.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission-enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Posting ID: 556644956Posted: 2020-05-21