QA SpecialistJob Category:
Clinical QualityLine of Business:
Branding: ResCare About this Career Opportunity: KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Position RequirementsEDUCATION/CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Conducts surveillance of workforce activities and uses statistical sampling, audit, and observation techniques to evaluate compliance with policies and procedures and adherence to contract requirements
- Implements a continuous quality improvement process through the continuing review of operations and administrative systems
- Evaluates internal reports and provides all required monitoring documents
- Develops and implements continuous quality improvement processes
- Works with Project Director and Supervisors to develop and implement corrective action plans as needed
- Reviews customer survey data regularly
- Communicates effectively with management and staff, using good judgment and diplomacy
- Documents that case managers are performing timely and accurate case management activities in all required systems
- Ensures that performance reviews of caseload conform with State guidelines on all outlined indicators
- Provides monitoring reports to senior management and keeps senior management informed as to the status of program case management and performance
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in human services related field and two (2) years case management experience preferred
- Valid Driver's license in good standing with current automobile insurance
- Bi-lingual preferred
- Directly related work experience in quality control or performance monitoring
- Familiarity with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations
- Accustomed to complex, fast-paced and confidential work environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated computer skills, able to use various software programs for correspondence, reports, statistical compilation and analysis, and database access.
ResCare offers a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, disability, life, and tuition reimbursement. All employees age 21 and older are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.About Workforce ServicesJoin us in transforming peoples' lives and their communities!
ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a QA Specialist.About this Line of Business
ResCare Workforce Services is the nation's leading and most comprehensive provider of services and solutions designed to help put people to work.
With more than 400 urban, suburban and rural ResCare-managed operations throughout the nation, ResCare's team of more than 4,500 workforce professionals sets the industry's best practices, assisting approximately 1 million job seekers a year, states and state job boards and thousands of employers.
Within this business, Workforce Services offers a combination of career center operations, Job Corps centers, business services and family support functions, and is the largest for-profit collection of workforce solutions in the U.S. Through the six elements of our world-class service delivery model, our team of experts have an enhanced ability to connect employers with qualified job seekers.
ResCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.
100 S BROAD ST STE 1416, PHILADELPHIA, PA 19110-1005 USA