Camp Program Manager (Seasonal) - Camp Puh'tok
17433 Big Falls Rd, Monkton, MD 21111, USA Req #1108
Thursday, April 30, 2020
Overwhelmingly, people who decide they want to be a part of the Y in Central Maryland tell us they do so because it reflects their values and a conscious decision they've made about how they choose to live their lives. The happiest and most fulfilled Y associates are those who are motivated to help others and who want to be a part of something larger than themselves.
If this speaks to your heart, then we invite you to join our team. Be a part of a charitable, mission-driven organization that works for individual and community well-being for all,
for a better us. How this role contributes to the Y's mission:
As a Camp Program Manager for Camp Puh'tok, you will work directly with the Village Director to ensure a safe and successful program for all campers. You will be responsible for the program in a village and for each camper in the village. You will plan, teach, coordinate and carry out activities as well as guide campers and staff in their personal growth and daily living skills. In the absence of the village director your will fill-in in this role. As a Camp Program Manager, you'll contribute to the Y movement by providing experiences that lead to a summer of adventure and a lifetime of memories. This work is right for you if you have:
- An interest in the well-being of camp age children, enthusiasm, patience, good humor, good judgment and a good spirit
- The ability to clearly communicate and effectively listen to children parents/guardians, members and other Y associates
- Ability to relate to youth while understanding their development needs
Thank you for considering working for the Y in Central Maryland. If being a part of our cause feels right for you, we hope you will join us. The Y provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.
- Job Family Summer/Residential Camp
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- 17433 Big Falls Rd, Monkton, MD 21111, USA
Posting ID: 556729737Posted: 2020-05-22