Only the best of the best work for the largest and fastest-growing leader in residential services: ARS-Rescue Rooter
. Unique to our field, we provide plumbing, heating, and air conditioning expertise through 70+ locations nationwide united by a commitment to professional excellence. In addition to the training needed for a real career, we provide year-round work, free uniforms, well-equipped trucks, advancement potential, and the chance to give back. If you have the experience we seek, take this opportunity to grow with the prosat ARS-Rescue Rooter :***Reply to this posting or text 2PROS to 97211 to apply!***
Responsibilities HVAC TECHNICIANChicagoland Suburbs- Office based in Itasca, ILResidential and Light CommercialWe Offer:
- Above Market Wages & Spiffs
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Company-Provided Vehicle & Gas Card
- Company Paid Cell Phone and Tablet
- Professional Uniform
- Tool Reimbursement Program
- 13 Days of PTO after only 6 Months, Earn up to 18 days!
This professional will assist in setting work priorities, training employees, and coordinating work assignments to ensure quality workmanship and completion of jobs within set timeframes. Additional responsibilities include:
- Informing superintendents/supervisors of job progress and issues.
- Responding to emergencies and complex service calls, including driving to customer sites, greeting customers, troubleshooting, and diagnosing/resolving problems.
- Describing options and costs, obtaining approval, and making repairs.
- Performing preventive maintenance.
- Repairing complete systems.
- Checking condensation drain lines to ensure freedom of debris and proper drainage.
- Documenting services, explaining guarantees/warrantees, and collecting/recording and delivering fees to the office.
- Ensuring that all repairs and installations are accurate, serviceable, and meet safety and regulatory standards and codes.
- Ordering materials for jobs.
- Promoting service agreements and offering assistance with financing of service costs.
- Training less-experienced technicians and acting as crew leader.
Qualifications Required Credentials:
ARS-Rescue Rooter is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/EOE/M/F/V/D. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS-Rescue Rooter may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- 2+ years of electrical/HVAC service training, or completion of an approved training program.
- EPA certification and advanced knowledge of electrical and gas diagnostics and air flow.
- Current driver's license.
- Strong communications/interpersonal skills.
- The ability to regularly move, lift, and carry objects weighing up to 50 pounds, including ductwork, furnaces, and related materials.
- Willingness and ability to work evenings and weekends.
Posting ID: 556729769Posted: 2020-05-22