ARS/RT, a large national plumbing company, is looking for an energetic Concrete and Drywall Helper to support our teams!
- Finish and patch concrete work
- Form work
- Repair and finish drywall
- Responsible to maintain equipment, tools and company vehicles, in clean and in good working condition
- Ensure job site cleanliness and organization through all phases of the service process
- Manual excavation
- Installation of plumbing materials (under supervision)
- Represent company with city officials
- Preparation of work site as directed
- Other duties as required
We require background checks and drug tests on all employees. American Residential Services will consider qualified applicants in a manner and in compliance with the California Fair Chance Act (AB 1008).
- Prior concrete experience required (including: finish work, patching, form work, etc.)
- Prior drywall experience required (stucco is a plus!)
- Prior plumbing and drain cleaning or maintenance experience is a plus!
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Solid interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills required
- The ability to work evenings and weekends with minimal supervision required
ARS/RT - Making it work! Making it right!
We are an equal opportunity employer
AA EOE M/F D/V
Posting ID: 556729773Posted: 2020-05-22