Only the best of the best work for the largest and fastest-growing leader in residential services: Hauser Air
. Unique to our field, we provide plumbing, heating, and air conditioning expertise through 70+ locations nationwide united by a commitment to professional excellence. In addition to the training needed for a real career, we provide year-round work, free uniforms, well-equipped trucks, advancement potential, and the chance to give back. If you have the experience we seek, take this opportunity to grow with the prosat Hauser Air :***Reply to this posting or text 2PROS to 97211 to apply!***
Responsibilities HVAC TECHNICIANWest Chester, OHResidential and Light CommercialCompany-Provided Vehicle, Benefits, 401k + Match, Paid Time Off!
This professional will assist in setting work priorities, training employees, and coordinating work assignments to ensure quality workmanship and completion of jobs within set timeframes. Additional responsibilities include:
- Informing superintendents/supervisors of job progress and issues.
- Responding to emergencies and complex service calls, including driving to customer sites, greeting customers, troubleshooting, and diagnosing/resolving problems.
- Describing options and costs, obtaining approval, and making repairs.
- Performing preventive maintenance.
- Repairing complete systems.
- Checking condensation drain lines to ensure freedom of debris and proper drainage.
- Documenting services, explaining guarantees/warrantees, and collecting/recording and delivering fees to the office.
- Ensuring that all repairs and installations are accurate, serviceable, and meet safety and regulatory standards and codes.
- Ordering materials for jobs.
- Promoting service agreements and offering assistance with financing of service costs.
- Training less-experienced technicians and acting as crew leader.
Qualifications Required Credentials:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- 3+ years of electrical/HVAC service training, or completion of an approved training program.
- EPA certification and advanced knowledge of electrical and gas diagnostics and air flow.
- Current driver's license.
- Strong communications/interpersonal skills.
- The ability to regularly move, lift, and carry objects weighing up to 50 pounds, including ductwork, furnaces, and related materials.
- Willingness and ability to work evenings and weekends.
receive competitive pay; comprehensive paid training; medical, dental, vision, and prescription plans; paid time off and holidays; and 401(k) with company match; and healthcare flexible spending account (HFSA). Part-time employees
receive competitive pay, comprehensive paid training, and 401(k) with company match. In addition, all employees
are invited to participate in our commitment to community outreach, including our extensive support as the Official Global Partner for the Night to Shine
prom initiative for special-needs students, sponsored by the Tim Tebow Foundation .
All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screen and employment background checks. ARS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting ID: 556729780Posted: 2020-05-22