ARS/Rescue Rooter, a National service leader, is immediately seeking an Excavation Team Lead to join our team. Come work for the premier Plumbing Company in the Salt Lake City area. As an Excavation Team Lead you will oversee a team in the installation of plumbing systems to residential and/or commercial customers. You will troubleshoot, perform maintenance and service of plumbing systems while maintaining good customer relations and applying your technical skills and a general knowledge of industry standards and government regulations to all work.
Responsibilities We Offer:
- $20.00 - 28.00 per hour depending on experience + overtime + bonus opportunity
- Comprehensive benefits plan including medical, dental, vision and prescription plans
- Paid time off and holidays
- 401(K) with company match
- Potential to fast track your career into a management position
- Comprehensive paid training
- Oversees a team operating a backhoe or shovel to dig for sewer, water and gas line repair according to job requirements
- Ensures required permits are obtained
- Enforces safety policies to ensure safety of team
- Communicates with the customer to receive approvals for work
- Breaks concrete to prepare area for digging and digs for sewer, water and gas line repair and new installation
- Removes old sewer lines for new system installation
- Backfills holes and areas that have been serviced and grades, cleans, seeds and repairs the area
- Checks lines for proper flow prior to leaving work area
- Maintains and fuels vehicle and stocks the service truck with adequate parts
- Transports materials and tools to the job site and provides proper accounting of tools
- Completes all required documentation on services and may collects/record fees for delivery to the office
If you are self-motivated with a great work ethic we want you on our team!
A High School diploma or general education degree (GED) is preferred. Related experience and/or advanced training or any equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted. Requires heavy equipment operator skills and ability to dig with a shovel. Supervisory experience in related field a plus. A valid driver's license and good communications skills are required.
ARS-Rescue Rooter is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/EOE/M/F/V/D. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS-Rescue Rooter may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Posting ID: 556729788Posted: 2020-05-22