This position is based out of ARS/Rescue Rooter Nashville branch located at: 4071 Powell Ave, Nashville, TN 37204. Dispatch from home opportunities are available.
American Residential Services of Tennessee, servicing the Nashville area for over 20 years, is part of the largest heating, ventilation and air conditioning company with 70+ locations nation-wide. We provide our residential customers with exceptional service, guaranteed
Responsibilities What we have to offer you;
- Hourly Pay or Commissioned pay, unlimited income potential
- High commissions at 16% - set your own pay
- Extra incentives Monthly (competitions and prizes)
- Fully Equipped, Take-home vehicle and Gas Card
- Company provided Uniforms and uniform service
- Company Cell Phone
- Comprehensive PAID training
- Management that cares about your success and safety
- Mentorship from our industry leading management team
- Nation-wide company offering stability and career advancement
Your role at ARS Nashville:
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 100% Employer paid virtual healthcare for you and your dependents.
- 401(K) with company match
- Company-paid life insurance policy
- Short term disability and additional life insurance available
- Discount Programs with our partnered accounts (Childcare, personal cell phone, etc.)
- Apply your technical skills and knowledge to respond to complex service calls and HVAC emergencies.
- Drive to residential customer homes, greeting customers, troubleshooting, and diagnosing/resolving problems.
- Describe options and costs, obtain sale approval and make repairs.
- Ensure that all repairs are accurate, serviceable, and meet safety and regulatory standards and codes.
- Promote service agreements and offer assistance with financing of service costs.
- Providing exceptional customer service
All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screen and employment background checks.ARS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Recent Graduate from a HVAC school or equivalent in-field experience.
- EPA Certificate
- Basic Tools (or ability to obtain) required for the maintenance technician role, including; Gauges, Multi-meter, Scale, Hand Tools
- Vacuum pump is required for Service Repair calls
- Comprehensive knowledge of Residential HVAC diagnostic and repair
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Willingness and ability to work evenings and weekends with on-call availability
- The ability to regularly move, lift, and carry objects weighing up to 50 pounds and withstand heat conditions in attic, if applicable
Posting ID: 556729794Posted: 2020-05-22