TempRite, a National service leader, is looking for a Plumbing Technician to join our team. As a Plumbing Technician you will deliver the most efficient, high quality experiences to our residential and commercial customers. If you are self-motivated with a great work ethic and the ability to provide excellent customer service we want you on our team!
Responsibilities We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- Top-notch ongoing training on the latest technology
- Company provides service van with gas card, tools, and cell phone
- Promotion opportunities! We love to promote existing employees who demonstrate skills and work ethic of success! Many of our GM's, Line Managers and Regional Management staff members once worked in the field!
- Great benefits: medical, dental, vision, basic & optional life, long-term disability.
- Paid PTO, Holidays, and Sick Time
- Participation in a major auto manufacturer's discount program - buy your personal vehicle for about what one of their employees pays!
- Life-Lock at radically discounted rates! Discounts on personal cell phone service! Credit Union participation!
- 401(k) with company match
- Provides a description of diagnosed problems to customer and provides solutions
- Explains the features and benefits of each solution. Obtains agreement for services before performing work
- Cleans drains in homes and commercial buildings by using cable or high pressure water jetting on main drains or secondary drains. Performs pipe inspection with cameras
- Unclogs sewers, kitchen and bathroom sinks, tubs, toilets, etc. using plumbing snakes and machines
- Maintains and fuels vehicle, stocks the service truck with adequate parts and maintains machinery
- Transports materials and tools to the job site and provides proper accounting of tools
- Completes all required documentation on services and may collect, record and deliver fees to the office
- Be able to successfully perform basic drain cleaning functions using small to large sized drain cleaning machines
- Have the basic knowledge of how a plumbing system works
- Be able to remove and reset a toilet and a p-trap
We conduct pre-employment screening.
A High School diploma or general education degree (GED) is preferred. Related experience and/or advanced training or any equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted. A valid driver's license and good communications skills are required.
TempRite is a subsidiary of ARS-Rescue Rooter and is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/EOE/M/F/V/D. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS-Rescue Rooter may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Posting ID: 556729796Posted: 2020-05-22