ARS/Rescue Rooter, a large national plumbing service company, is seeking a Commercial Sales Account Representative
who can excel in a dynamic fast-paced environment. This individual is responsible for prospecting new accounts, growing revenue within existing accounts, evaluating situations, recommending solutions and closing sales. In addition, he/she will coordinate with administrative staff, reporting activities and results.
- Securing new customers through face-to-face contact
- Achieve minimum monthly sales quota
- Relationship selling through account management
- Frequent follow up with prospects and customers to ensure positive results
- Submit a daily activity report to the General Manager
- Submit a daily prospecting list to management
- Maintain contact with prospects and follow up with open proposals
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree preferred. Related experience and/or training or any equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted
- Outside commercial sales experience
- Customer service experience
- Clear understanding of sales process and developing sales pipeline
- Strong networking abilities
- Cold calling experience
- Strong communication skills
- Proven track record of achieving sales quota
- Service industry experience is preferred but not required
- Self-motivated, able to work with minimal supervision
- A valid driver's license and an acceptable driving record are required.
- Previous experience in sales in commercial trades, plumbing, engineering or construction industry is a plus
Compensation includes a base rate plus commission, competitive bonus, and benefit program. We require background checks and drug tests on all employees. American Residential Services will consider qualified applicants in a manner and in compliance with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance in Hiring regulation.
ARS/Rescue Rooter - Making it work! Making it right!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
AA EOE M/F/D/V
Posting ID: 556729846Posted: 2020-05-22