Covenant Care encompasses three business lines that are an integral part of a patient's continuum of care and work together to achieve excellence in patient care across California and Nevada:
- Skilled Nursing, Residential Health Care & Post- Acute facilities
- Home Health
- Therapy and Rehabilitation
We consistently outperform our peers in every
CMS 5-Star Quality Measure, out-score our peers in every
CMS 5-Star rating, and consistently achieve a 30-Day Readmissions rate lower than our peers.We are Family Serving Families
As part of the SHORELINE CARE CENTER
team, you will provide direct nursing care of assigned residents under the supervision of a Registered Nurse. The LVN contributes to the provision of quality nursing care through techniques that support and achieve positive outcomes in patient care.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a LVN in the State in which you are employed.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as law, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures, etc., that are necessary for providing quality care.
- Must be able to relate information concerning a resident's condition.
- Must meet the general health requirements set forth by the policies of the facility or department which may include a medical and physical examination.
Posting ID: 556729896Posted: 2020-05-01