Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55+ retail automotive dealerships in eight states. Our group employs 3,500 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well. Napleton ranked as 17th out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2019 based on new car volume.
If you're looking for an opportunity to join the automotive industry as a valued team member, your search is complete. We pride ourselves on providing careers to our employees, not just jobs. We're looking for high energy employees that want to take care of customers with a warm welcome smile.Responsibilities
- Maximizing sales and profitability of the center to agreed levels of performance
- Collect and analyze metrics/run reports
- Train and motivate BDC representatives-- lead by example
- Support staff and clients by handing escalated calls/situations
- Have the ability to create and maintain a process driven work environment.
- Your team of representatives will be responsible for the following:
- Outbound calls following up with internet leads and unsold showroom traffic
- Inbound calls from sales customers.
- Answer customer questions promptly with honesty and accuracy.
- Forecasting goals and objectives.
- Inventory pricing assistance. Manage photos and descriptions of inventory.
- Standard reporting managing set, shown, and sold appointment percentages. Tracking of inbound and outbound contact volume by method.
- Working closely with other department managers and GM.
- Recruit, hire, manage, and monitor the performance of all departmental employees.
- Manage online reputation through review sites.
What We Offer
- Two years of department management experience
- Excellent training and coaching experience
- Well organized and detailed approach to outcome reporting
- Understanding of Internet Consumer communication practices
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Ability to maintain calm in a pressure packed and active environment
- Medical and Vision
- 401K Plan
- Paid time off and vacation
- Growth opportunities
- Dental, Life, Short Term, Long Term, and Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Paid Training
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Family owned and operated
- Long term job security
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Discounts on products and services
Posting ID: 556730172Posted: 2020-05-22