Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55+ retail automotive dealerships in eight states. Our group employs 3,500 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well. Napleton ranked as 20 out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2018 based on new car volume.
If you're looking for an opportunity to join the automotive industry as a valued team member, your search is complete. We pride ourselves on providing careers to our employees, not just jobs. We're looking for high energy employees that want to take care of customers with a warm welcome smile.What We Offer
- Medical and Vision
- 401K Plan
- Paid time off and vacation
- Growth opportunities
- Dental, Life, Short Term, Long Term, and Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Paid Training
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Family owned and operated
- Long term job security
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Discounts on products and services
Position handles all facets of billing of vehicle deals including printing of contracts, motor vehicle paperwork and packaging of the deal for delivery to the consumer.
- Ensures proper billing of all vehicles sold from calculating profits, set up receivables/liabilities and calculates sales commissions
- Reconcile Dealer Reserve statements and product submissions
- Process payments to floor plan institutions
- Research and resolve any discrepancies or problems with the billing process
- Performing incentives
- Other duties assigned
We take care of our people with industry leading benefits which allows us - and you - to continue being amazing!
- 5 years of Automotive Billing experience required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Posting ID: 556730176Posted: 2020-05-22