SHIFT: No Weekends
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
At HCA Healthcare, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan. You have the ability to enroll in several medical coverage plans including vision and dental. You can even select additional al la carte benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex spending accounts for medial and childcare needs, and participate in our tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment programs Summary of Duties:
The Senior Provider Solutions Specialist is an integral role for HCA Healthcare ITG. Using a balanced combination of customer service, project management, sales, leadership, training, and technology skills, this role serves as the primary training and support resource for providers in the healthcare setting. The role requires working closely with providers, but also involves working with an ecosystem of healthcare professionals including provider office personnel, Medical Staff Office, Provider Relations, Clinical Services, facility leaders, and others. Responsibilities include assisting providers throughout the healthcare continuum from the introduction to adoption and advancing utilization of HCA Healthcare technologies. Duties also include ensuring providers (and personnel) have training and instruction on how to access and effectively utilize healthcare technologies and responding to, triaging, and delivering seamless coordination for provider support needs. The Provider Solutions Specialist will maintain collaborative relationships and engage across business units to enhance the provider experience with technologies and communicate key provider technology enablers. This role is responsible for understanding the dynamic landscape of Health IT, various digital access points, and common clinical workflows. Duties Include, and are not limited to:SUPPORT:
1. Implementation/Change Management:
- Leads and facilitates in implementation and support of systems and technologies deployed to physicians and physician offices.
- Provides Training and first level support for dictation and voice recognition technologies.
- Leads as a subject matter expert for installs and supports ITG software per HCA Healthcare and Division ITG standards and guidelines, focusing on products HCA Healthcare provides to support the physician community.
- Collaborates and leads discussions that promote process changes that improve the implementation, maintenance, and support of provider-facing equipment and technologies.
- Leads and monitors progress in testing physician-related systems for facility-specific requirements.
- Leads discussions and makes group recommendations to develop and deploy best practices for physician support.
2. Support Requests:
- Proactively leads and rounds in the facility and physician practices to ensure physician support needs are identified.
- Provides physician technology support to facility-based and referring physicians.
- Coordinates physician and physician office service requests and incident resolutions through the
- Division Service Desk. Reviews problem tracking databases and has the ability to track and analyze metrics.
- Documents interactions with physician and physician team to confirm needs are met and report issues to other teams.
- Analyzes and provides hands-on support for moderate to complex inquiries. Identifies and facilitates discussions with appropriate technical group or vendor to resolve the problem and coordinates as needed.
- Monitors and communicates trends and issues that may affect administration/physician relationships.
- Provides timely response and resolution to provider issues identified and reported in GrowthLink, as applicable.
- Provides on-call support as needed.
- Serves as a lead or subject-matter expert for provider support to the Service Desk Community.
- Collects, validates, and appropriately routes documentation to support system access, confidentiality, information protection and security compliance.
- Assures providers and staff have access to appropriate patient data.
- Promotes system security and patient confidentiality and helps ensure compliance.
- Leads or facilitates access review audits.
- Tracks, monitors, and enhances provider utilization of HCA Healthcare technologies, by offering at the elbow support and one-on-one training.
- Contributes to division and facility strategic planning with regard to physician product lines.
- Acts as an advocate to Provider Support Specialists for physicians and physician office staff needs.
- Provides an overview of provider-facing technology solutions to Provider Relations team.
- Serves as a subject matter expect for all new provider-related applications.
- Leads discussions with Provider Relations and Medical Staff Teams to ensure the accuracy or physician data and physician group listings in HCA Healthcare systems.
- Responsible for leading, planning, coordinating, developing, tracking and delivery of training for providers, hospital business partners, and physician office staff on new and current applications and workflows.
- Develop, maintain and customize educational material for new HCA Healthcare ITG solutions and application enhancements to reflect facility or physician-specific needs.
- Prepare and deliver presentations, demonstrations, train-the-trainer, and special training courses as needed.
- Ability to train in a multitude of settings and leverage existing technology to meet the needs of the audience or customer base.
- Ability to coordinate and execute group testing procedure training plans, conduct pilot trainings, and provide feedback to project lead to better serve our HCA Healthcare business partners.
- Ability to learn application functionality in order to effectively train others in how to install and manage the application on their own device.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Partners with facility and division colleagues to enable a successful physician experience and foster improved customer service interactions
- Effectively communicates with customers, maintaining positive body language with confidence and patience.
- Follow up, post issue resolution, to complete customer service cycle
- Seeks feedback though customer interaction to identify areas of improvement
- Organize/prioritize tasks and maintain attention to detail
- Willingness to update job skills in a changing environment
- Flexibility to manage unanticipated changes
- Adaptable to changing environment of the healthcare industry to physician support
- Possess well-developed leadership skills
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Works independently with general supervision
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead group discussions with clinical and information technology personnel verbally and writing
- Proven customer-facing teaching abilities
- Exchange information across department lines; working inside peer groups, facilitates Marketcommunication, receiving guidance from supervisor.
4. Customer Service
- Broad experience in providing high-level service
- Lead discussions around providing quality customer service, orientation and/or training
5. Relationship Building
- Demonstrated ability to establish and build strong relationships among facility leadership, physicians, and end-users.
- Ability to work well with others and lead focused discussions that facilitate promote growth between business partners.
6. Problem Solving
- Analyze and handle multiple duties simultaneously and exhibit initiative
- Extensive understanding of workflow and how systems are used in physician practices
- Work assignments are more varied and more complex
- Knows and applies the fundamental concepts and principles gained through experience to solve a range of advanced/complex problems, taking a new perspective using existing solutions
- Extensive experience supporting clinical applications with physicians
- Broad expertise in using clinical information systems
- Demonstrated advanced computer skills
8. Healthcare Inspiration:
- Knows technology improves the patient experience
- Believes clinicians care for people better when armed with the right technology
- Provides tools caregivers need to do their best work
- Sees that technology applied to healthcare is meaningful... it matters
College graduate or advanced course studies or related experience with 3-5 years previous experience in healthcarerelated field preferred. Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
Requires prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching.Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone,calculator and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare andcommunicate appropriate reports. Work is performed in an office environment. Work may be stressful at times.Contact may involve dealing with angry or upset people. Staff must remain flexible and available to provide staffingassistance for any/all disaster or emergency situations.OSHA Category:
The normal work routine involves no exposure to blood, body fluids, or body tissues (althoughsituations can be imagined or hypothesized under which anyone, anywhere, might encounter potential exposure tobody fluids). Persons who perform these duties are not called upon as part of their employment to perform or assistin emergency care or first aid, or to be potentially exposed in some other way.
HCA Healthcare is a comprehensive healthcare network where 265,000 people across more than 1,800 care facilities are all committed to creating a positive impact every day. It's an organization that exists to give people healthier tomorrows. Our scale enables caregivers to deliver great outcomes for patients and gives colleagues unparalleled opportunities to learn and grow. Most importantly, as a part of HCA Healthcare we're connected to something bigger, which means more resources, more solutions and more possibilities for everyone who walks through our doors. What matters most to our diverse and talented colleagues is giving people the absolute best healthcare possible. Every day, we seek to raise the bar higher, not just for ourselves, but for healthcare everywhere.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Notice
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clickinghere.For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.