SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Licensed Respiratory Therapist today with TriStar Skyline Medical Center.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At TriStar Skyline, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Registered Respiratory Therapist where your passion for creating positive patient interactions is valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
The Licensed Respiratory Therapist performs direct patient care within the scope of the National Board for Respiratory Care. RRTs utilize therapeutic communication in daily practice, maintain a safe therapeutic environment, and identify problems as they relate to the individual needs of the patient. When acting in a charge therapist role, respiratory therapists are responsible for day-to-day activities to ensure the delivery of quality patient care in a therapeutic environment
- In this role, you will plan individualized patient care while utilizing an interdisciplinary approach.
- You must make staff assignments based on patient need, acuity and the skill of the staff.
- You will serve as role models and clinical resource for the staff.
- Responding in a timely manner to requests for information or follow-up with physician, staff or patient issue is core to your role.
TriStar Skyline Medical Center is Tennessee's first comprehensive stroke center and a national leader in neuroscience. The facility is equipped with 233 beds and offers a full array of acute care services, including cardiology, oncology, orthopedics/spine, rehabilitation and emergency services. As an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, TriStar Skyline is a leading provider of emergency heart care. There are more than 400 physicians on staff, many of whom have offices located right next door in the TriStar Skyline Medical Plaza.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Respiratory Therapist opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!Qualifications
- Graduate of an approved (A.M.A) Respiratory Therapy Program
- Completed the NBRC certification
- State Respiratory Therapist licensure with ABG endorsement
- New graduates licensed within 45 days
- BLS and ACLS certification
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Notice
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clickinghere.For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.