SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
Frisbie Memorial Hospital is a 112-bed acute care facility that is unique in today's healthcare environment. Frisbie is about our people, our technology and the trust of our patients. We use the latest technology to help our dedicated staff find solutions that benefit our patients. Technology that promotes faster healing, better health, higher quality of life and in-turn, career satisfaction.
Frisbie Memorial Hospital's ability to excel at caring for the community depends on its people. That's why we invest in our workforce and reward employees for exceptional performance - and why we offer a comprehensive and highly competitive benefits package.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere
since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
OurCardiovascular teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
The Cardiovascular Technologist works under the direct supervision of the Lead Cardiovascular Technologist and includesassisting physicians in the delivery of diagnostic, therapeutic, and interventional cardiac and vascular procedures completed in the Cardiovascular Lab. Job related experience and knowledgewill include:
- Assisting physicians in the performance of all cardiac and vascular patientprocedures
- Understanding the proper usage and limitations of catheters, wires, balloons, and stents and otherequipment utilized
- Assists in all of the processes necessary for maintaining an appropriate inventory of supplies in the procedure room
- Evaluating the extent and urgency of equipment maintenance/malfunction
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for ourCardiovascular Radiology Technologist opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care! Qualifications
- NHMIRT Board registration is required if not currently licensed or registered by a NH regulatory board.
- Successful completion of an approved curriculum in Radiologic Technology culminating in the awarding of a diploma, A.S. or B.S. degree.
- Certification by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) in the field of Radiography.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Frisbie Memorial Hospital, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Notice
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clickinghere.For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.