SHIFT: No Weekends
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
At HCA Healthcare, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan. You have the ability to enroll in several medical coverage plans including vision and dental. You can even select additional al la carte benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex spending accounts for medical and childcare needs, and participate in our tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment programs.SUMMARY OF DUTIES
The Senior Technical Analyst implements and supports a broad range of facility-based ITG equipment. As the key technical service resource within the facility, the Senior Technical Analyst is responsible for the set-up and repair of facility-based, end-user infrastructure and resolution of desktop incidents and requests reported by facility users to the service desk. Advanced hands-on technical support is provided across a broad range of technical areas. Problems beyond the scope of ability or responsibility are communicated in a timely manner to appropriate division-level support staff.
The Senior Technical Analyst participates in 24x7 on-call support with other members of the division staff. The Senior Technical Analyst adheres to and supports HCA Healthcare ITG policies and procedures, and recommends process changes that improve the implementation, maintenance and support of facility-based IT equipment. The Senior Technical Analyst assists with facility-based project planning, strategic planning, and supplements on-site support to technical resources, as needed.DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Implements and supports the broadest range of facility-based ITG equipment, including but not limited to network equipment, servers, terminals, personal computers, printers, cabling, related software products
- Provides advanced, hands-on technical support across a broad range of technical user problems; repairs equipment and performs preventative maintenance
- Communicates and escalates incidents and requests beyond scope of ability to senior service resources
- Logs and tracks incidents and requests; reviews incident and request tracking databases
- Provides 24x7 on-call support based on division ITG staff rotation, and carries a pager as warranted
- Investigates hardware problems and performs minor system hardware and communication connection repairs
- Acts as facility lead on technical project implementations; coordinates infrastructure-based needs for facilitybased new construction
- Participates in meetings, committees and continuing education to improve individual, departmental and organizational performance
- Aids and trains users on proper use of division and/or facility technology
- Mentors and trains Division Technical Analysts
- Participates in facility-based ITG project planning, as needed
- Effectively works with division and corporate ITG personnel to ensure that division priorities an standards are achieved
- Adheres to and supports HCA HealthcareITG standards, policies and procedures
- Maintains and protects confidentiality with regard to all aspects of patient care and employee information
- Adheres to Code of Conduct and Mission & Value Statement
- Performs other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
•Demonstrates broad knowledge of technology and solutions
•Proactively manages resources and priorities workload
•Demonstrated ability to multi-task; Possesses strong analytical skills
•Demonstrated customer orientation; strength in analytical, math, and reasoning skills
•Effectively communicates verbally and in writing
•Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office applications
•Provides onsite technology support on projects
•Must be able to drive to assigned sites to complete work
•Bachelor's degree in information systems or healthcare-related field is preferred
Two years of broad technical experience required
Basic certification in Cisco equipment or Microsoft Products is highly desirable
Valid state drivers license and proof of auto insurance, if applicable
HCA Healthcare is a comprehensive healthcare network where 265,000 people across more than 1,800 care facilities are all committed to creating a positive impact every day. It's an organization that exists to give people healthier tomorrows. Our scale enables caregivers to deliver great outcomes for patients and gives colleague's unparalleled opportunities to learn and grow. Most importantly, as a part of HCA Healthcare we're connected to something bigger, which means more resources, more solutions and more possibilities for everyone who walks through our doors. What matters most to our diverse and talented colleagues is giving people the absolute best healthcare possible. Every day, we seek to raise the bar higher, not just for ourselves, but for healthcare everywhere.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. QualificationsNotice
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clickinghere.For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.