Our associates celebrate lives. We celebrate our associates.
Consider the possibilities of joining a Great Place to Work!
Neptune Society is the largest provider of affordable cremation services in the nation. Over the past 50 years, our experienced team has assisted families in carrying out final wishes more affordably, with dignity and respect.Certified a Great Place to Work since 2017
, we provide our team members a Work/Life Balance unique for our industry. Our locations' are open during regular business hours Monday thru Friday. Rotations are limited and much less demanding then the more traditional industry rotations.
We are currently looking for a compassionate and self-driven licensed Funeral Director to join our team.Why work forNeptune Society?
We are the largest provider of cremation and pre-arrangement services in the industry. In addition to Work/Life Balance, some rewarding benefits we provide include:
Who should apply?
- A generous compensation package, which consists of a base salary + bonus potential
- Competitive health and wellness plans (medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, wellness credits, etc.)
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holiday and Personal time)
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Job-related training, tuition reimbursement, and career path development
- Company discounts, and more
If you are committed to teamwork, respect, trust, communication and accountability we would love to have you join our growing team today! Some additional essential duties, responsibilities and requirements for the Funeral Director role include:Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet with At-Need families in a professional, organized and caring manner
- Ensure adherence to all professional, municipal, provincial/state and federal licensing authority, regulations and rules applicable to the provision of cremation services
- Perform administrative duties to include preparing documents, processing reports, answering phones, and performing other tasks as assigned
What are you waiting for? If this describes you, apply today and find your "Why" in a rewarding career withNeptune Society
- Graduation from accredited mortuary college required
- A Valid State Funeral Director license required (applies to most states)
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree a plus where not required for FD license
- Good driving record and must provide a current, valid driver's license
- High level of compassion and integrity
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in computers and the ability to use technology while meeting with families
- Professional and team player
- Limited amount of local and/or multiple location traveling required
Postal Code: 34491
Category (Portal Searching): Operations
Job Location: US-FL - Summerfield
Req ID: Req.86117Who we are. What we do.
We are North America's largest provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services. We are more than 20,000 dedicated individuals, who proudly serve our community, provide caring assistance to families in need, and honor veterans and public servants.
We operate under the umbrella of the Dignity Memorial network of 1,800 funeral homes and cemeteries. Dignity Memorial providers care for more than 300,000 families each year and understand the importance of thoughtful, personalized arrangements. For us, there is no greater responsibility than honoring and preserving the story of one's life."SCI" refers to Service Corporation International and its affiliates.Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V