Job Description Supply Replenisher Associate- Beaufort, South Carolina - Monday - Friday JOB SUMMARY
Reporting to the Regional Lean Supply Supervisor; this position supports the implementation of lean supply management principles within the BU Laboratory network including materials/supplies movement and replenishment to point of use in the laboratory. Performs cycle counts, and daily replenishment routines interacting with the laboratory staff and supply analysts to assure material availability. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execute standard business processes for managing material flow for all facility types in assigned Region including Laboratories, RRL, PSC, IOP etc.
- Participate in internal work teams in the continuous improvement of Supply replenishment processes focused overall cost and cycle time reduction.
- Conducts regular physical inventory and cycle counts to assure accuracy of on-hand inventories.
- Maintains visual management tools visual management tools (e.g. Kanban) and mistake-proof initiatives (Labels with Photos)
- Minimum of High School diploma or GED
- 1-2 years' experience in manufacturing/warehouse/inventory/Supply Chain.
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills and have the ability to interact well with all levels of staff.
- Efficient planning, and organizing skills
- Good math skills required.
- Knowledge of inventory control systems desired.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Proficiency in a variety of software such as Excel, Word, Visio, etc is highly desirable
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Posting ID: 556730868Posted: 2020-05-01