Who is Swire Coca-Cola?
We are one of the largest bottlers of Coca-Cola and other beverage brands in America. Our 7,000 hardworking and passionate employees produce and distribute more than 300 brands and flavors across 13 states. We have as many careers as we have flavors, and regardless of which role you choose, you have a direct impact on Swire Coca-Cola, our products, and the communities we call home. What does a Warehouse Checker do at Swire Coca-Cola?
As a Warehouse Clerk you will be responsible for checking loads of a variety of packages onto pallets, counting cases onto pallets and confirming quantities in the system. You will play an important role in helping our Warehouse team ensure accuracy. Shift Details:
- Tuesday-Saturday schedule
This full-time position is responsible for checking loads of a variety of packages onto pallets.
- Counting cases onto pallets and confirming quantities in the system.
- Processing loaded or unloaded products in the truck driver's hand held.
- Testing product stability on the pallets.
- Reporting daily inbound and outbound delivery routes.
- Various other tasks are regularly assigned, including nightly clean-up, equipment maintenance and general warehouse/facility organization
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18yrs of age
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Must have solid organizational skills and the ability to work under pressure and at a fast pace
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs
Swire Coca-Cola, USA is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer that participates in the E-Verify program as required by law.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,disability, Veteran status or other legally protected characteristics.
Posting ID: 556730892Posted: 2020-05-22