Job DetailsJOB SUMMARY:
- Provides resident hygiene, oral care, hair care, and other cares as per nursing routine.
- Follows procedures for linen changes and cleaning of furniture, equipment, patient utensils.
- Keeps work environment clean and tidy, including patient rooms, dining rooms, utility rooms, staff lounge, refrigerators and storage areas. Replenish supplies in each area.
- Provides age appropriate care, including positioning, lifting, turning, ambulating of patients/residents. Assisting patient/resident to chairs, commodes, using gait belts as needed to ensure patient/resident and employee safety.
- Uses patient lifts as needed for resident and staff safety.
- Reports any changes observed in condition or behavior of patient or unusual incidents outside of established parameters.
- Collaborates with charge nurse and supervisor in supporting work assignment.
- Completes and submits assignment sheets and reports refused care to the Charge Nurse to ensure continuity of patient/resident care.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Maintains confidentiality of patients, visitors, organization personnel and organization business in general.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent work
experience preferred, including ability to read, write and simple math. Basic Life Support Certification is mandatory within six months of employment.
- Experience: Must be C.N.A. certified within four months of
employment. Understanding or experience in health care helpful.
- $1,000.00 Sign-On Bonus-$500.00 paid after 6 months of service and $500.00 at the completion of 1 year of service.
- Three Days a Week
- Benefit Eligible
- Paid Training
- Competitive Wages
Posting ID: 556731058Posted: 2020-05-29