Job DetailsJob Duties:
Education and Experience:
- Demonstrate skills in planning, critical synthesis, negotiating, collaborating and organizing.
- Coordinate care in collaboration with patients, family, physicians and other nursing staff.
- Demonstrate emotional stability in stressful situations.
- Provide direct patient care and consults with other specialists as required.
- Ability to monitor cardiac rhythms and respond her ACLS guidelines, perform defibrillation/cardioversion, apply and maintain external pacemaker, assist with insertion and maintenance, perform EKGs, among others.
- RN License in the State of South Dakota.
- 1 year clinical experience preferred. Previous critical care experience preferred.
Posting ID: 556731065Posted: 2020-05-29