Manage and direct all operational, financial, administrative and staff activities for assigned district. Build and retain profitable business growth in a stand alone market. This also includes leading the delivery of services through a team of managers: Single Site Account and/or Operations Manager(s), Support Staff as appropriate to size (recruiter, trainer, administrative assistant, support manager, etc.). Depending on size, may have a District Support, District Area or Client Manager
- Deliver world class customer service to all clients and ensure that all direct and indirect reports do the same.
- Build Allied Universal's business, reputation and profitability through excellent customer service to our clients.
- Oversee and manage operational, financial functions including payroll, billing, accounts receivable, scheduling, recruiting, training, etc. for the district.
- Generate new business through partnership with assigned Business Development Manager.
- Coach, counsel and develop personnel.
The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience plus at least 5 years of general management experience in a service industry. Contract or proprietary security services experience is highly desired. In addition, we require the following skills:
- Proven track record of excellence in customer service and financial management (awards, top rankings, etc.)
- Superior, world class interpersonal and communication skills as well as solid writing skills
- Dedication to high quality customer service delivery and integrity through proven client and customer relationships
- Proficient in web-based applications, computer systems and programs (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint), to effectively edit and create reports, database entries and presentation materials.
- Highly effective leader with the ability to build strong relationships internally with all levels of the organization and manage under difficult service delivery timeframes
- Willingness to attend professional networking or community events in the evenings
- Work with all levels in the organization to identify, analyze and solve problems and create opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Maintain confidentiality of all information and data.
- Keep records and prepare accurate and timely feedback / reports as required.
- Ability to deal with internal and external customers and perform multiple tasks simultaneously in a timely and professional manner.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented management environment while focused on results.
integrity, problem solving, conflict management, time management, customer focus, timely decision making, motivating and directing others
Posting ID: 556731375Posted: 2020-05-22