is currently looking for Emergency Response Officers (ERO)
ERO responsibilities will include duties associated with the plant security and access control program consisting of personnel pass clearance and issuance; mobile and foot patrol; access control of employee and non-employee personnel and vehicles entering and exiting the plant; control of material being brought onto and removed from the property; enforcement of the Plant Employee and Non-Employee Rules and regulations; enforcement of the Plant Traffic Safety Program, enforcement of the Homeland Security Facility Security Plan; investigation of vehicle accidents, property thefts, loss related incidents and other abnormal or unusual conditions, completion of all accident and security related reports and logs and any other reasonable related security tasks.
Additional responsibilities of the Emergency Response Officer
position will include, but not limited to, the following:
- EROs will be responsible for the response to all hazardous material incidents as well as rescue situations involving but not limited to confined space incidents, aerial or high angle incidents, water related incidents, vehicle entrapment, and equipment entrapment.
- EROs will be responsible for the response to all fire prevention and suppression activities of whatever kind or nature relating to structures, buildings, and other assets located on the plant property.
- EROs will be expected to acquire a working knowledge of the fire detection, suppression, and transmission systems on the plant property including system operation, system deactivation, system support activities, and system restoration.
- EROs will be responsible for the completion of various fire maintenance duties. These duties will include but not be limited to:
- the pickup, refilling, servicing, delivery and required testing of plant fire extinguishers; low pressure hydrostatic testing;
- refilling SCBA
- inspection and recharging of C02 cartridges used in Ansul fire extinguish
- fire alarm system testing;
- hydrant testing;
- fire department connection inspections;
- Hose reel inspections and any other reasonable fire maintenance related tasks.
- EROs will be responsible for completing all fire, fire maintenance and fire system related reports associated with their work duties.Qualified applicants for the Emergency Response Officers (ERO) position will meet the minimum requirements, as described below:
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Some college education or business classes preferred.
- Qualified applicants must have a valid driver's license for the state in which applying. All applicants must be eligible to meet our company driving standards.
- Must have current certification as Firefighter II (State of Indiana),
- Must have current EMT or EMR certification
- Must have a clean criminal record.
- Ability to successfully pass a drug screen/background check.
- Individual must be able to pass a State level fit test.
Posting ID: 556731824Posted: 2020-05-22