This position maintains, troubleshoots and repairs dies, die components and tooling used in production. Manual, CNC equipment and tool room machinery are used regularly.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Work with progressive dies, draw dies, and some plastic injection molding and various fixtures.
• Operate all tool room manual machines, milling Lath, surface grinders and hand surface grinders holding tight tolerances.
• Program and operate CNC Mill, Wire EDM and CNC Lathe.
• Build complete dies or just replacement die details (with and without die prints).
• Repair and trouble shoot dies.
Requires a state-indentured Toll & Die Maker apprenticeship OR 10 years demonstrated equivalent experience.
• Experience using Auto Card and Cad-Cam package.
• Heat treatment processes knowledge and experience.
• Must have hands on experience with multi stage progressive dies.
No calls or agencies please. Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by calling 1-314-553-2544 (V/TTY/TDD) or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posting ID: 556732321Posted: 2020-05-22