Come work for a Home Health company that really does "feel like family"! At Home Healthcare has been in business for over 30 years and although we have grown throughout Texas, we are still individually owned with a small town feel. Home care is personal for us and we want caring, qualified applicants to join our growing family.
We are looking for an exceptional LVN to provide visits to adults under a RN Supervision in the patients home.
We will offer the perfect candidate:
- A Competitive Salary based on experience
- Incentive Bonuses
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays equal to 16 days a year
- A Company car with paid gas, maintenance and tolls
- Cell phone reimbursement
- An IPad with a keyboard for electronic charting
- Health Insurance
- Dental, Vision, Life, Cancer and Supplemental Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Account Options
- Employee Bonus Referral Program
- Conducts skilled nursing visits and provides direct patient care as prescribed by the patient's physician, plan of care, or as directed by the RN and within the Texas scope of practice for Licensed Vocational Nursing
- Regularly travel to patient homes and outreach locations to provide care under the direction of the Registered Nurse.
- Accurately documents all patient visits on the day services were performed.
- Performs PRN visits and work rotating weekends with other team members.
- Receive and draft verbal physician orders as required; obtain co-signature of RN on each order.
- Follows up on reported or witnessed patient problems and concerns; maintains excellent communication with physician, client, family members, and RN as necessary
- Maintains compliance with all At Home Healthcare policies, procedures, and regulations, including all federal and state laws.
The qualifications for an Adult Care Services LVN are:
- Must be willing to provide care and support to patients and families in their homes.
- Must have at least 1 year of nursing experience
- Must have a Texas LVN license in good standing
- Must have a current CPR certification
Must have a current driver's license
Posting ID: 556732468Posted: 2020-05-22