Accountable for a product initiative within the enterprise strategy and performance goals for one of the Customer Segments (i.e. Retail, Preferred & Small Business). Partners with Product(s) and Channel(s) teams to drive strategy and integrate delivery to ensure the customer view is at the forefront of decisions in the achievement of goals. Accountable for segment initiatives/ investments/ activities and performance. Accountable for decisions, including process changes, based on VOC feedback and customer analytics.
The Customer Segment Consultant II will support Merchant Services and is responsible for providing business metric and program analysis, report management, and project support at several different levels. The position will partner with Product and Channel teams to drive strategy and integrate delivery to ensure the customer view is at the forefront of decisions in the achievement of goals. The position will assist in the design, development, and maintenance of reporting, analytics, and technical tools/solutions to support assigned business functions, and requires the incumbent to have diverse business and technical expertise to oversee various policies, programs, and initiatives. Candidates must have the ability to think strategically and perform in a proactive manner with limited supervision. The position will be accountable for decisions, including process changes, based on VOC feedback and customer analytics
- Prior relationship/project management experience.
- In-depth knowledge and practical experience working in a data environment accessing data from multiple platforms
- Ability think strategically and develop a deep understanding of enterprise operations via requirement analysis and assessments of source system data quality
- Ability to collaborate with technical experts and develop solution and functional design documents
- Ability to learn business and develop business partnerships with non-technical colleagues.
- Advancedproficiency with Microsoft SQL
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Proficiency with Business Intelligence tools and concepts
- Effective planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability to adapt to change and work in a fast-paced environment, be creative, and be able to balance multiple priorities simultaneously
- Knowledge of merchant payment industry
- Prior merchant process/reporting experience
- Knowledge of Fiserv systems and data sources
- Experience working with Tableau, Hadoop, Teradata
1st shift (United States of America) Hours Per Week:
Posting ID: 556732475Posted: 2020-05-22