Aspirus was recently recognized as one of the 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance. Consider joining our Dialysis team!
Shifts vary based on patient census, but the majority of them are 10-12 hour shifts between the hours of 4:45 a.m. and 7:30 p.m.
We are seeking a full-time Registered Nurse to join the Dialysis Team in Wausau, WI! This position is both inpatient and outpatient. We have 16 stations, with 3 shifts of patients that run Monday through Saturday. We staff the clinic floor with 2 RNs and 4 PCTs Mon-Sat, along with a Social Worker and dietitian during the week.
We use B.Braun machines for dialysis, Baxter cyclers for peritoneal dialysis patients, and a CRRT machine at the hospital for continuous renal replacement. Orientation for an RN with no experience in Dialysis is 12 weeks. Responsibilities will include:
- Independently perform hemodialysis procedures according to physician orders.
- Comprehensive goal-oriented care of care planning, and intervention and evaluation of dialysis treatments.
- Working with the interdisciplinary team to assure support of the patients and families spiritual, emotional, physical, social rehabilitative, and learning needs.
- Knowledge of patient care standards and practices normally acquired through completion of a nursing program. Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred.
- 1-2 years of acute care experience is desired.
- Possesses an active Wisconsin RN nursing license.
- Current CPR certification or obtained within 90 days of hire.
Aspirus is a non-profit, community-directed health system based in Wausau, Wisconsin. With more than 7,600 employees, serving communities throughout northern and central Wisconsin, as well as the western Upper Peninsula of Michigan, our integrated system includes four hospitals in Wisconsin and four in Michigan with more than 55 clinics.
Posting ID: 556732562Posted: 2020-05-29