Our associates celebrate lives. We celebrate our associates.
Consider the possibilities of joining a Great Place to Work!
SCI is certified as a Great Place to Work by the Great Place to Work Institute. In a recent survey, our associates said that their work has special meaning and is not "just a job".
We are looking for a Market Sales Trainer to lead, mentor, and develop our sales team in the Greater Phoenix area.
Our Sales Trainer will be responsible for delivering compelling sales/product presentations and programs to enhance the skills of newly hired and current sales staff and/or sales management in our North American Sales Division. The ability to mentor and coach, with an aptitude to impart current Sales Standards in a classroom environment is imperative.
- Effectively facilitate multiple training sessions, outline training objectives, goals, and desired outcomes, delivering content in a clear, concise and engaging manner. Bilingual skills are a plus.
- Train associates (Location Managers, Sales Associates, and others as necessary), on presentation products, materials and scripts.
- Initiate and participate in role plays with associates and conduct follow-up feedback to ensure the concepts and body of knowledge is retained and demonstrated.
- Utilize behavioral based adult learning techniques; with the ability to teach 'one on one', class room or web-based training.
- Support some facets of recruiting including sourcing, advertising, screening, interviewing, and assisting with reference checks for Sales Associates including backgrounds and drug tests.
Career site under maintenance
Postal Code: 85257
Category (Portal Searching): Sales
Job Location: US-AZ - Scottsdale
Req ID: Req.83084Who we are. What we do.
We are North America's largest provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services. We are more than 20,000 dedicated individuals, who proudly serve our community, provide caring assistance to families in need, and honor veterans and public servants.
We operate under the umbrella of the Dignity Memorial network of 1,800 funeral homes and cemeteries. Dignity Memorial providers care for more than 300,000 families each year and understand the importance of thoughtful, personalized arrangements. For us, there is no greater responsibility than honoring and preserving the story of one's life."SCI" refers to Service Corporation International and its affiliates.Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Posting ID: 556732622Posted: 2020-05-22