On-site support • On-site Support Services including but not limited to; desk-side support, mobile devices, desktop/laptop hardware; technology refresh, stock storage management, end user advice and software break/fix*
• Ensuring all Incidents/Requests are met within the agreed service targets.
• Proactively monitors pending tickets.
• Performs installs, moves, adds and changes (IMAC) as required.
• Provides face to face end user support and troubleshoot issues for IT products and services.
• Troubleshooting and resolving hardware and software issues; reimaging computers/hard drives on multiple operating systems.
• Accurately testing, identifying, repairing, resolving, and documenting end user technical issues regarding /desktop support, and mobile devices.
• Performing asset inventory/stock related activities as needed.
• Taking ownership of issues through to resolution on all appropriate requests.
• Ensuring all Incidents/Requests are met within the agreed service targets
• Ensuring all key Client and HCL processes and procedures are followed. For example, Call Management, Data Retention Hold, amongst others.
• To provide hands and feet support to another Infrastructure support.
• Providing on-site cover as part of a shift arrangement, covering off all areas of support.
• Categorize and prioritize end user support requests and service requests by utilizing a Customer ticketing system to track tickets and provide up-to-date status and information.
• Orients new joiners on EUC systems.
• Recommends and / or performs upgrades on systems (EUC supported devices) to ensure longevity.
• Flexibility and teamwork and performs other duties as assigned by your Lead or Operations Manager.
Communication, customer service & Teamwork. • Act as interface for other HCL delivery teams (ITSD, Device Lifecycle Management) to drive processes and activities.
• Speaks good clear English. Language.
• Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills at senior stakeholder level.
• Ability to provide consistent, excellent customer support to entire staff, representing a variety of personalities and management senior stakeholder levels.
• Maintain healthy group dynamics.
• Flexibility and teamwork and perform other duties as assigned by your Lead or Operations Manager.
• Must be detail oriented and self-motivating.
• Relationship Management - internal and external stakeholders, Presentation Skills, and Team Skills, with ability to have difficult conversations.
• Flexibility with respect to time - client deliverables need to be met with a "Can do" attitude.
• Be an advocate for the end user to ensure he or she receives high-quality and timely service and support.
Technical & Problem solving Skills • Excellent problem solving / quantitative/ analytical skills.
• Excellent understanding End User IT infrastructure - Desktops, Laptops, Printers, Handhelds, Smartphone and industry wide operating systems and applications i.e. Windows 7/
No. of Positions
BPS-Onsite Support Services-Desk Side Services
Business Line FT
Auto req ID
Posting ID: 556732801Posted: 2020-05-22