a) Expert knowledge on Nortel IPT voice infrastructure Networking and interrelated components
b) Knowledge and experience on voice mail, blackberry, aspect and Avaya contact center systems infrastructure setup implementation and management
c) Design and architecting skills - Efficient designing and planning of new technologies and driving the implementation.
d) Expertise in Nortel systems and associated voice mail services
e) Good Knowledge of Nortel and legacy PBX would be added advantage
f) Expertise on Contact center Call routing, IVR and voice Performance management.
g) Good knowledge on ITIL processes, process flows & definitions
h) Experience in managing international customers and large resource base in onshore and offshore
i) Good problem analysis, Negotiation, Communication and presentation skills
a) Escalations and Vendor management handling skills
b) Skills on Template creation, presentation and documentation
c) Skills on Network management tools implementation
d) knowledge on Project management for assisting all Infrastructure Projects
Technical Skills Required:
• Excellent Communication Skills
• 6+ years' experience in handling Nortel-CS1000,61C,11C Communication Infrastructure including knowledge on Cabling and Punching.
• 6+ years of total Network Voice experience required.
• Previous onsite experience preferred
• Understanding of the following product categories: SIP Proxy Server, Session, Border Controller
• Protocol experience including H. 323, MEGACO, MGCP, SIP
• Hands-on experience in troubleshooting and implementing PBX features, Call Center Feature
• Skills on Voice administration, Voice Mail, ISDN PRI's, VoIP, TDM etc
• Familiarity with basic Networking like router, switches
• Experience with call recording technology.
• Nortel Certifications a must,
(1.) To provide support for on call escalations and doing root cause analysis of given issue (2.) To independently resolve tickets within agreed SLA of ticket volume and time (3.) To adhere to quality standards, regulatory requirements and company policies (4.) Work on value adding activities such Knowledge base update & management, Training freshers, coaching analysts (5.) To ensure positive customer experience and CSAT through First Call Resolution and minimum rejected resolutions / Reopen Cases
No. of Positions
Auto req ID
Posting ID: 556732858Posted: 2020-05-22