Job Description: Oracle Exadata
• Looking for candidates with migration and operational experience of Oracle DB's from Solaris to Exadata technology.
• Excellent Administration / Operations / Maintenance / Troubleshooting experience of Exadata technology.
• Excellent understanding of Exadata Architecture models.
• Solid exposure to Exadata Hardware.
• Clear understanding of Exadata features like Flash Cache, Storage Index, HCC and IORM.
• Experience with ZDLRA (Zero-Data Loss Appliance).
• Experience with Oracle Data Guard / Golden Gate technologies.
• Understanding of Luns, Cell Disk and Grid disk.
• Understanding of CELLCLI and DCLI.
• Performance Tuning experience of Exadata components.
• Expertise of engagement and co-ordination of hardware failures and replacement activities.
• Experience of RAC, Database and ASM management.
• Good hands on experience on Solaris / Linux Operating Systems.
• Basic knowledge of Unix Shell Scripting.
• Hands-on patching skills - Exadata bundle patching, RDBMS and GRID patching experience.
• Experience with OEM monitoring tool.
• ASR implementation and configuration experience.
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills. (1.) To adhere to quality standards, regulatory requirements and company policies (2.) To provide support for on call escalations and doing incident & problem management (3.) To independently resolve tickets & esnure that the agreed SLA of ticket volume and time are met for the team (4.) To ensure positive customer experience and CSAT through First Call Resolution and minimum rejected resolutions / Reopen Cases (5.) Work on value adding activities such Knowledge base update & management, Training freshers, coaching analysts & conducting interviews/participation in hiring drives (6.) To participate or contribute on EN business in creation of proposals to drive Service improvement plans.
No. of Positions
Technical Skills-Systems Internal & Storage-Exadata Server
Business Line FT
Auto req ID
Posting ID: 556732931Posted: 2020-05-22