• Experience in leading system analysis and design with various platform and technologies
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
• Skilled in Object Oriented Programming and have hands-on experience developing enterprise applications
• Strong understanding of Pega methodologies (including Agile Scrum).
• Experience with full lifecycle Pega implementations (preferably in Pega 7).
• Understanding of various Pega Rules - Ex: UI, Activities and Flows, Declaratives, Decision, Validation, Reports, Correspondences
• Experience working under Agile methodology
• Ability to work independently and as a part of the team
• Must have strong communication skills and the ability to adapt to a changing environment.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent required (1.) To analyze define and design technical solution for ERP product's enhancement and work towards continuous improvement during product implementation and production support stages (2.) To coordinate with technical teams for pending RICEFs (3.) To interact with the client and other functional teams for gaining understanding of the requirements (4.) To participate in team meetings (5.) To train others and prepare and deliver presentations for knowledge sharing amongst different teams in the project
No. of Positions
Business Productivity-Pega-Pega Version 7
Business Supp FT
Auto req ID
Posting ID: 556732938Posted: 2020-05-22