TruckPro LLC is one of the nation's largest independent distributors of heavy-duty truck and trailer parts with over 150 retail locations and 80 maintenance and repair service locations nationwide. We are rapidly growing in ways that are making an important difference in the commercial trucking industry.
TruckPro offers a stimulating workplace based on open collaboration, personal development and future opportunity. Our continued success thrives on the attraction and retention of spirited people who share our passion for service. TruckPro is driven by a unique company culture that values knowledge, experience, and the importance of offering our customers an incomparable depth of product and application expertise.Software Developer / Cordova, TN Full-Time / ExemptSoftware Developer
is responsible for defining, developing, testing, analyzing, and maintaining new software applications in support of the achievement of business requirements. This includes writing, coding, testing, and analyzing software and applications. This position will also research, design, document, and modify software specifications throughout the software development life cycle.Key Responsibilities Include:
Successful Candidates Will Have:
- Actively coaches, guides, mentors and delegates work in order to facilitate the development of team members.
- Collaborates effectively with peer team members to solve complex problems spanning their respective areas. Crafts solutions that align with corporate initiatives, IT strategy and provide overall improvement to the environment.
- Interface with Business, IT management, project managers, technical leads, developers, and customers as needed.
- Ensure the policies, principles and standards of the Enterprise are employed.
- Knowledge of frameworks, architecture patterns and design patterns.
- Mentor developers in leveraging company's Patterns and in applying best practices and standards.
- Lead technical solution and demonstration for projects, enhancements, and support issues within the domain.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Integrate data storage solutions SQL Server, NoSQL.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Write clean, scalable code using programming languages
- Prepares reports for scheduled and on-demand consumption by management.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent field with 6 to 8 years of experience with business application software systems
- Familiarity with the.NET framework, SQL Server, NoSQL and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC), MVVM)
- Proficient in C# with a good knowledge of their ecosystems
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST), Web Services(SOAP)
- Maintains technical documentation
- Knowledge of relational database application development
- Knowledge of modular design and development practices
- Ability to perform analysis and design
- Ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to communicate effectively with all members of our user community
- Ability to plan and prioritize work
- Ability to work with a team and individually
- Experience with the following technologies would be considered a plus but not required:
- SQL Server Reporting Services
- MS Access / VBA
- GIT source control
- Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains
Posting ID: 556733007Posted: 2020-05-22