Safeway, a division of Albertsons Companies, is an innovative industry leader in community pharmacy practice. Our ever-expanding scope of clinical services, including prescribing services (where allowed by law), are a reflection of our commitment to providing an environment for our pharmacists to thrive at the top of their profession. Albertsons Companies pharmacists are part of a community where they know their patients by name, and have the ability to forge meaningful patient relationships and directly impact patient wellness outcomes.Responsibilities
- Implements company initiatives to serve patients and increase profitability
- Actively participates in and supports clinical services
- Supervises pharmacy technicians, clerks and pharmacy interns
- Upholds operational standards including performance metrics, safety and compliance
- Bachelor's Degree in pharmacy or Pharm.D
- Must have an active pharmacy license in state(s) of practice with all held licenses in good standing
- Certified Immunizer preferred
- Ability to work a variety of schedules including, evenings, holidays, and weekends
With more than 1,700 pharmacies nationwide, Albertsons Companies, is one of the largest food and drug retailers in the United States, with both a strong local presence and national scale. We operate stores across 35 states and the District of Columbia under 18 well-known banners including Albertsons, ACME, Amigos, Carrs, Haggen, Jewel-Osco, Market Street, MedCart, Randalls, Safeway, Shaws, Star Market Tom Thumb, and United Supermarkets. Join us in making a difference in the lives of our patients, customers, and communities.
Albertsons Companies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (MFDV).
Posting ID: 556733011Posted: 2020-05-22