Albertsons Companies is one of the largest food and drug retailers in the United States, with a strong local presence and national scale. The company operates over 2300 stores under 19 well-known banners including Albertsons, Safeway, Vons, Jewel-Osco, Shaw's, Acme, Tom Thumb, Randalls, United Supermarkets, Pavilions, Star Market, Haggen and Carrs. Albertsons reported revenues of approximately $60 BN and is privately held.
The eCommerce Department has an opening for a Senior eCommerce Merchandising Analyst. This position is located in Pleasanton, California. Position Purpose
The Senior eCommerce Merchandising Analyst will be responsible for the oversight of the Merchandising Data & Analytics that leverages data, information and tools/applications to support the eCommerce Merchandising business. This role will be responsible for providing new data driven insights into enabling a world class grocery fulfillment performance and customer experience. Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Sales Analytics: examples include category and vendor sales, as well as seasonal and promotional sales
- Web Analytics: development of reports and dashboards in partnership with the Digital Analytics team using tools such as Adobe Analytics
- Supplier Analytics: development of reports and dashboards to track all aspects of supplier performance
- Catalog Analytics: development of tools and templates to track health and quality of catalog
- Industry Insights: Partner with Consumer Insights & Supplier teams to utilize industry data in order to improve and enhance programs
- Turning Data Into Actionable Insights: utilize data to make strategic business decisions and leverage category growth
How to Apply:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Analytics or related discipline
- 6+ years of analyst experience supporting retail, marketing, or manufacturing operations through analytical and cross functional support
- Significant experience/background in the use of SQL, Excel (including VBA), and Business Analytics tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableau)
- Significant experience with Web Analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
- Ability to influence cross-functionally in a leadership role and operate successfully in a team first environment
- Ability to multi-task and manage the prioritization of a variety of programs in response to changing business needs
- Ability to craft a coherent vision from complex data output and effectively simplify the complexity to tell an effective story
- Promotes collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders to unlock data driven insights into opportunities that were not previously identified
- Keen ability to learn internal data architecture and navigate a variety of data sources to provide data structural simplicity as the platform scales for growth
- Ability to travel less than 15% of the time
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a resume by visiting https://www.albertsonscompanies.com/careers.html
Diversity is fundamental at Albertsons Companies. We foster an inclusive working environment where the different strengths and perspectives of each employee is both recognized and valued. We believe that building successful relationships with our customers and our communities is only possible through the diversity of our people. A diverse workforce leads to better teamwork and creative thinking, as well as mutual understanding and respect.
The Albertsons Companies policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion and other conditions of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status or any other legally protected status.
We support a drug-free workplace -- all applicants offered a position are required to pass a pre-employment drug test before they are hired. AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER