Job Description: Manager- Rx Data Services and Analytics Reports to: Director, Pharmacy Finance and Analytics Purpose:
Manage and set priorities on report creation, analytics and research. Supervise Pharmacy Data Analyst(s). Position will provide information, analysis, and recommendations for metrics and prospecting to support pharmacy operations. The Manager, Rx Data Services and Analytics will work closely with all pharmacy functional groups as well as other internal business partners to maximize profitability across Albertsons Companies by providing accurate, timely and actionable data analysis and reporting. Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Ability to run ad-hoc queries to support senior management.
- Accurately fulfill incoming data and analytics requests from pharmacy teams in a timely manner.
- Create, manage and maintain detailed and illustrative reports that will require creation and formatting for multiple user groups including Senior Management, Divisions, Corporate and Retail partners.
- Design, develop, and maintain Corporate and Division facing Report Cards and KPI's.
- Partner with appropriate stakeholders and user groups in development of new analytic and reporting requirements and constructively solicit feedback for improvement.
- Gather data from throughout the business and thru external resources to be used in analytics and reporting development.
- Respond to customer business partner inquiries in a timely manner.
- Monitor all data requests to ensure they are in compliance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Prepare analytics and reports for Pharmacy Professional Services Department utilizing confidential patient data.
- Prepare analytics and reports submitted to outside vendors.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports for compliance to assist with multiple business efforts.
The manager must be able to interpret large data sets and communicate effectively how the results impact to the business unit(s). The ability to provide timely, accurate analysis of business data and make action recommendations to senior pharmacy management is essential for this role. Relevant Experience, Education, Certification, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Health Information Administration, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or related field required. MBA a plus.
- 3 -- 5 years Financial analyst experience required.
- Advanced Microsoft Access, Excel, Word and relational database technology required.
- Ability to understand and write complex SQL queries required.
- Knowledge of pharmacy operations and workflow preferred
- Advanced analytic and critical thinking skills required.
- Previous pharmacy experience preferred.
- Previous management experience preferred.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills at all levels of the organization.
- Comprehension of third party, managed care and other pharmacy practices.
- Ability to reflect on current processes and procedures to recommend and implement improvements.
- Ability to work autonomously, set priorities effectively, and scope and complete projects under deadline pressures.
- Must possess a high degree of initiative and results orientation with a proven record of on-time delivery.
- Administration skills, such as planning and organizing to maintain a productive work environment.
- Ability to work, manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven ability to work with a team at all levels of staff, management and leadership in a collegial manner.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the work performed by the employees assigned to this job. All employees must comply with Company policy and applicable laws. The responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified may vary within each department and/or location.EOE
- Most work is performed in a temperature-controlled office environment.
- Incumbent may sit for long periods of time at desk or computer terminal.
- Incumbent may use calculators, keyboards, telephone and other office equipment in the course of the normal workday.
- Stooping, bending, twisting, and reaching may be required in completion of job duties.
- Some travel may be required.
Posting ID: 556733039Posted: 2020-05-22