Albertsons Companies is at the forefront of the revolution in retail. We have a new vision: forging a retail winner that is admired for national strength with deep local roots, that offers an easy, fun, friendly and inspiring experience, no matter how a customer chooses to shop with us. We want talented individuals to be a part of this journey.
A $60Bn Company with 2,200+ stores, 23 distribution centers, and 20 food and beverage plants make us one of the largest retailers in the United States. With stores in 34 states serving 34 million customers, our foundation is our 20 well-known grocery banners with an eclectic and legendary history. Our private label on-trend 'Own Brands' portfolio is one of the most diverse in-house and trusted brands in the country consisting of more than 11,000 high quality products achieving $11Bn in sales. Across the nation, we are moving the needle through innovation. It's in our blood.
The Marketing Department has an opening for a Senior Product Marketing and Operations Lead. This position is located in Pleasanton, California. Position Purpose
The individual will head up two departments within the marketing function: Product & Division Marketing, and Marketing Operations. Partnering with agencies and colleagues across the business to develop and deliver on-brand integrated marketing campaigns that deliver impact for Albertsons and our customers.
Albertson's Companies is looking for people who are interested in re-imagining the grocery experience by harnessing the power of digital technologies. The Senior Marketing and Operations Lead will work cork cross-functionally to coordinate and lead all aspects of product marketing initiatives and operations for our internal products and division campaigns. Marketing Operations:
Product & Division Marketing:
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign management
- Identify, design, and execute new processes that enable marketers to be more effective in their day to day work, including executional excellence in data reliability, audience/segment management, campaign analysis, etc.
- Enable marketers to operate campaigns from inception execution measurement, with appropriate guardrails and systems for approvals
- Own change management, communicate vision, process and governance across marketing and business teams
- Create and communicate marketing operations calendar
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and deliver effective, measurable, omni-channel marketing campaigns to support our business strategy
- Set KPIs to measure success, ensure marketing priorities are clear
- Analyze product/division marketing campaigns ROI through metrics/dashboards to increase marketing contribution and make recommendations on areas for optimization
- Partner with business units to ensure business plans meet expectations
- Develop and track annual marketing budgets to forecasts
- End to End Experience: strategic thinking campaign creation budget management execution measurement
- Management of marketing operations process including lead management, database management, segmentation, and execution
- Ability to plan and delivered successful, multi-channel campaigns, including (but not limited to): paid, earned and owned channels
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems (like Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Adobe Campaign, Localytics, Google DoubleClick/DV360, SA360) Adobe Analytics and GA and integrating those systems with other technologies
- Managed teams, projects, and budgets
- Align our marketing departments to execute in a truly coordinated way
- Ability to compile, analyze and leverage campaign performance data to both identify new opportunities and optimize current marketing campaigns
How to Apply:
- 10+ years' broad marketing, operations, and business experience
- Masters preferable, bachelor's degree in marketing or business
- Experience building out new teams and functions, including hiring and managing a team
- Proven expertise to influence people, process and technology in a manner that enriches the customer experience and overall team performance
- Ability to manage competing priorities and multi-task to meet deadlines
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to resolve complaints, inquiries and operational issues by influencing multiple stakeholders
- Strong communication and presentation skills, particularly with executive and leadership teams
- Ability to build, motivate and lead teams to successful results
- Strategic thinker with a customer centric focus
- Strong communicator with influencing and persuasion skills
- Collaborating with -- and influencing -- a range of stakeholders and teams
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Getting things done strategically, quickly and well
- Strong influencer, collaborator and relationship builder
- Mindset for operational excellence
- Data and solutions driven
- Technology savvy and innovative thinker and problem solver
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a resume by visiting https://www.albertsonscompanies.com/careers.html
Diversity is fundamental at Albertsons Companies. We foster an inclusive working environment where the different strengths and perspectives of each employee is both recognized and valued. We believe that building successful relationships with our customers and our communities is only possible through the diversity of our people. A diverse workforce leads to better teamwork and creative thinking, as well as mutual understanding and respect.
The Albertsons Companies policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion and other conditions of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status or any other legally protected status.
We support a drug-free workplace -- all applicants offered a position are required to pass a pre-employment drug test before they are hired. AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER